Friday, February 9, 2018

100WC #18

The incident 

"I've never done this before" I gulped.
"Don't be a baby" yelled my sister and her friend Mikayla.
"Okay! But Mikayla has to come with me ." (I tried to hide the smirk on my face)
"Fine but you go first."
So I went out my moms bedroom window, I was petrified. "Come on, I said, hurry up I don't want to get caught. We were both on the roof. My sister ran outside, as I crawled back inside. but from behind I heard something drop.
"My phone she yelled. Oh no this can't be happening."
"Hey, it came down the drainpipe. "That was close."

2 comments:

  1. A great ending to your story. Just be sure to check over your punctuation especially near the end of your story. (commas and quotation marks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done I think your story was great

    ReplyDelete