Tuesday, October 17, 2017

100WC Week #6

Mad Man

Someone walked up behind me and grabbed me and started threatening me. I lifted up my leg to kick him and swung it back. I started flailing my arms but it was too late. He lifted me and threw me into the water, I landed head first with my legs sticking out. I felt someone tugging my boots to help me, but it was too late. I passed out. I woke up in the emergency room with police and doctors standing outside the doors. They walked in and started asking me questions.

1 comment:

  1. You have a good base for a story. I wonder how you can go back and add powerful language to enhance your writing. I also wonder if you need the ordinary day part of if you start with the stranger grabbing and threatening you as it would be a more interesting sentence.

    ReplyDelete